Blessed Virgin Mary of Fennel-Paradinas de San Juan´s Patron Saint

Blessed Virgin Mary of Fennel-Paradinas de San Juan´s Patron Saint
Maria Auxilium Cristianorum Ora pro Nobis!

THIS BLOG IS A TRIBUTE TO YOUR ENDLESS LOVE TO ME

TRIBUTE TO MY DEAREST MOTHER-I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY

TRIBUTE TO MY BELOVED EUGENE

TRIBUTE TO MOCEDADES (MAJOR SPANISH MUSIC BAND) AND MY BELOVED EUGENE

Matemático Puig Adam Secondary School

Matemático Puig Adam Secondary School
28901 Getafe-Madrid-Spain

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...by Julie Andrews( The Sound of Music)

IF YOU HAVE FAITH AND PERSEVERE,YOU CAN FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW TILL YOUR FIND YOUR DREAM

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN,SEARCH HIGH AND LOW...from The Sound of Music and performed by Kiri Te Kanawa



I LOVE TO LAUGH_MARY POPPINS


I HAVE CONFIDENCE_THE SOUND OF MUSIC

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF YOU!!!









ROCÍO DÚRCAL-ROCÍO´S MEXICO

TRIBUTE TO MARILYN MONROE

ROCIO JURADO (THE MAJOR SPANISH SINGER) IS FOR GAY PEOPLE

TO MY DEAREST MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER MARY AND EUGENE

TVE ONLINE

RTVCYL ONLINE

TELEMADRID ONLINE

BBC LONDON TV ONLINE

BBC NEWS

THAT´S ENGLISH-MODULE 6

Friday 23 September 2011

MARILYN MONROE-A FINE ROMANCE

Videoclip


Lyrics:
A fine romance ( Kem/ Fields)

A fine romance my good fellow.
You take romance, I'll take jello.
You' re calmer than the seals in the Arctic Ocean,
at least they flap their fins to express emotion.

A fine romance with no quarells,
with no insults and all morals,
I've never mussed the crease in your blue serge pants,
I never get the chance; this is a fine romance!

A fine romance with no kisses,
a fine romance my friends this is,
to lack half the thrills that a healthy crime has,
we don't have half the thrills that the march of time has.

A fine romance with no clinches,
a fine romance with no flinches,
you're just as hard to land as the Ile de France,
I haven't got a chance.
My heart isn't made of plastic, you're the reason I'm
sarcastic; 'cause this is a fine fine romance!