Blessed Virgin Mary of Fennel-Paradinas de San Juan´s Patron Saint

Blessed Virgin Mary of Fennel-Paradinas de San Juan´s Patron Saint
Maria Auxilium Cristianorum Ora pro Nobis!

THIS BLOG IS A TRIBUTE TO YOUR ENDLESS LOVE TO ME

TRIBUTE TO MY DEAREST MOTHER-I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY

TRIBUTE TO MY BELOVED EUGENE

TRIBUTE TO MOCEDADES (MAJOR SPANISH MUSIC BAND) AND MY BELOVED EUGENE

Matemático Puig Adam Secondary School

Matemático Puig Adam Secondary School
28901 Getafe-Madrid-Spain

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...by Julie Andrews( The Sound of Music)

IF YOU HAVE FAITH AND PERSEVERE,YOU CAN FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW TILL YOUR FIND YOUR DREAM

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN,SEARCH HIGH AND LOW...from The Sound of Music and performed by Kiri Te Kanawa



I LOVE TO LAUGH_MARY POPPINS


I HAVE CONFIDENCE_THE SOUND OF MUSIC

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF YOU!!!









ROCÍO DÚRCAL-ROCÍO´S MEXICO

TRIBUTE TO MARILYN MONROE

ROCIO JURADO (THE MAJOR SPANISH SINGER) IS FOR GAY PEOPLE

TO MY DEAREST MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER MARY AND EUGENE

TVE ONLINE

RTVCYL ONLINE

TELEMADRID ONLINE

BBC LONDON TV ONLINE

BBC NEWS

THAT´S ENGLISH-MODULE 6

Saturday 3 September 2011

Two little Girls from Little RocK-Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russell

GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES
A LITTLE GIRL FROM LITTLE ROCK
Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russell





TWO LITTLE GIRLS FROM LITTLE ROCK-Lyrics

We're just two little girls from Little Rock.
We lived on the wrong side of the tracks.
But the gentlemen friends who used to call,
they never did seem to mind at all.
They came to the wrong side of the tracks.

Then someone broke my heart in Little Rock,
so I up and left the pieces there.
Like a little lost lamb I roamed about,
I came to New York and I found out
that men are the same way everywhere.

I was young and determined to be wined and dined and ermined
and I worked at it all around the clock.
Now one of these days in my fancy clothes,
I'm a going back home and punch the nose
of the one who broke my heart (the one who broke my heart)
The one who broke my heart in Little Rock, Little Rock, Little Rock...Little Rock

I'm just a little girl from Little Rock,
a horse used to be my closest pal.
Though I never did learn to read or write,
I learned about love in the pale moonlight
and now I'm an educated gal.

I learned an awful lot in Little Rock,
and here's some advice I'd like to share:
find a gentleman who is shy or bold,
or short or tall, or young or old..
as long as the guy's a millionaire!

For a kid from the small street I did very well on Wall Street,
though I never owned a share of stock.
And now that I'm known in the biggest banks,
I'm going back home and give my thanks
to the one who broke my heart (the one who broke my heart)
The one who broke my heart in Little Rock!