Blessed Virgin Mary of Fennel-Paradinas de San Juan´s Patron Saint

Blessed Virgin Mary of Fennel-Paradinas de San Juan´s Patron Saint
Maria Auxilium Cristianorum Ora pro Nobis!

THIS BLOG IS A TRIBUTE TO YOUR ENDLESS LOVE TO ME

TRIBUTE TO MY DEAREST MOTHER-I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY

TRIBUTE TO MY BELOVED EUGENE

TRIBUTE TO MOCEDADES (MAJOR SPANISH MUSIC BAND) AND MY BELOVED EUGENE

Matemático Puig Adam Secondary School

Matemático Puig Adam Secondary School
28901 Getafe-Madrid-Spain

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...by Julie Andrews( The Sound of Music)

IF YOU HAVE FAITH AND PERSEVERE,YOU CAN FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW TILL YOUR FIND YOUR DREAM

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN,SEARCH HIGH AND LOW...from The Sound of Music and performed by Kiri Te Kanawa



I LOVE TO LAUGH_MARY POPPINS


I HAVE CONFIDENCE_THE SOUND OF MUSIC

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF YOU!!!









ROCÍO DÚRCAL-ROCÍO´S MEXICO

TRIBUTE TO MARILYN MONROE

ROCIO JURADO (THE MAJOR SPANISH SINGER) IS FOR GAY PEOPLE

TO MY DEAREST MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER MARY AND EUGENE

TVE ONLINE

RTVCYL ONLINE

TELEMADRID ONLINE

BBC LONDON TV ONLINE

BBC NEWS

THAT´S ENGLISH-MODULE 6

Sunday 14 December 2008

Suggestions/-ing forms/Conditional sentences

I.SUGGESTIONS

1.1 Shall + subject + verb
eg.Shall we go shopping?

1.2What + about + present participle
eg.What about going shopping?

1.3 How + about + present participle
eg.How about going shopping?

1.4 Why + don´t + subject + verb
eg.Why don´t we go shopping?
eg.Why don´t you go shopping?

1.5 Let´s + (verb without to)
eg.Let´s go shopping

II. -ING FORMS

2.1Gerund

The gerund is a kind of noun

eg.Working makes you happy
eg.I love flying

2.2The present participle

The present participle can be a verb or an adjective

eg.She´s working(verb)
eg.A working middle-age person(adjective)

III.CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

There are three main types of conditional.These are usually described as the First,Second and Third Conditionals.

3.1 The first conditional(probable)

The first conditional refers to the future.It is used when
there is a possibility that the if-event might happen

If + present simple - future
eg.If you drop it, it´ll break
eg.If you come at ten, we´ll be ready

or Future - If + present simple
eg.It´ll break if you drop it
eg.We´ll be ready if you come at ten



3.2 The second conditional(improbable/hypothetical)

The second conditional refers to the present or future.
The if-event is either:

a)hypothetical
eg.If I worked in that factory,I´d soon change things
(but I don´t work in that factory)

b)Unlikely
eg.If she left her husband,she might be happier
(but I think she´s not going to leave her husband)

If + past simple - would/could/might + infinitive
If I lived by the sea, I would do a lot of swimming
If they asked me to work for them, I might accept

or would/could/might + infinitive - If + past simple
I would do a lot of swimming if I lived by the sea
I might accept if they asked me to
work for them

3.3 The third conditional(impossible)

The third conditional refers to the past
eg.I´d have warned you if I´d seen you last week
(but I didn´t see you,so I didn´t warn you)
eg.If I´d passed my exams I would have gone to Art College
(but I didn´t pass my exams,so I didn´t go to Art College)

If + past perfect - would/could/might + perfect infinitive
If I had met you earlier, I wouldn´t have married Jo
If I´d worked harder, I would have passed my exam

or would/could/might + perfect infinitive - If + past perfect
I wouldn´t have married Jo if I´d met you earlier
I would have passed my exam if I´d worked harder